AFG Home Loans – Options
Buying a home is probably the biggest and most exciting financial decision you’ll ever make, especially if it’s your first. When it comes to the lending, getting an approval for a loan can mean having to tick a lot of boxes and fitting into a long list of fixed and pre-programmed criteria. AFG Home Loans Options has a more personal approach to help you find a solution that suits your individual needs.
A different view
A simpler process
Situations the AFG Home Loans Options product was designed for:
- Where borrowers fail to meet lenders’ mortgage insurance requirements.
- Borrowers wanting to us alternative forms of income documentation.
- Borrowers with impaired credit history considered.
- Larger loan amounts.
- Borrowers wanting to borrow up to 95% of the property value (available on some loans).
- Borrowers wanting to use gifted deposits to acquire a property.
What our Options Home Loans can offer you.
- May suit borrowers who don’t fit standard lending criteria and are looking for a more flexible approach to home finance.
- A range of loan types and interest rates are available to suit different circumstances.
- Simple features and straightforward functionality, where you only pay for the extras you want.
- Your broker is always there to help, with a direct line of communication open at any time to answer any questions.
- Our dedicated Customer Service team is available via email or phone and trained to provide the good old-fashioned service that we pride ourselves on.
- Access your accounts online 24/7 (subject to availability) with our online banking website.
- Make as many additional repayments to your home loan as you like without getting charged.
AFG Home Loans Options products are distributed by AFG Home Loans and provided by Pepper Finance Corporation and Pepper Finance Ltd. Pepper Group Limited ACN 094 317 665, Australian Credit Licence 286655 is the servicer of loans made by Pepper Finance. The AFG Home Loans Options information provided on this website was prepared and issued by Pepper.